Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow Bill: Should HS home schoolers be allowed to play Public School sports?
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Im homeschooled, I started this at the beginning of my sophmore year, I am now a JR and I like it. But I miss playing sports so bad, it was a huge part of my life, and now I cant because I dont attend a public school. I get asked at every family get together by everyone, aunts, uncles, cousins, how I am doing in Basketball, and my answers is, "I dont play anymore" Sure wish they would change the rule, I have one more year of school, should would like to give it a shot for my senior year.

I respect you sharing this. I am very close to a family who home schooled their children up to HS. They really wanted their children to continue the education that they were receiving, but because of the rules, and the desires of thir children to play sports, they caved. They let their children go to publich school against their wishes. It's a mixed answer when you wask them about the decision. I appreciate your honesty and openess
Messages In This Thread
Tebow Bill: Should HS home schoolers be allowed to play Public School sports? - by Stardust - 01-18-2009, 06:51 PM