Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. 100 - Riverside Christian 12
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Estill shouldn't be scheduling Riverside in the first place. That little school probly don't have 25 to 30 kids enrolled. Many years they'll start out with a baseball team and have to drop their schedule halfway through the season. They've never had to do that in basketball, but it's nearly happened a few times.

Secondly, I would put the cheerleaders in the game before beating someone this bad. Or at least tell the players to run through their sets multiple times before taking a shot. There's ways of holding the score down to make it not look so bad.
But the best answer is to not schedule them.

I am sure the scheduling will not happen again. But to ask kids who will not see any more varsity minutes to not play hard - is not right. Whenever there is a lopsided score like this somebody gets on crying foul and I'm sure in some cases the score is intentionally run up. THis is not the case in this game. The young players played zone defense and rebounded on the offensive end - if that is running up the score then so be it.
Messages In This Thread
Estill Co. 100 - Riverside Christian 12 - by MVP2 - 01-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Estill Co. 100 - Riverside Christian 12 - by MVP2 - 01-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Estill Co. 100 - Riverside Christian 12 - by Express - 01-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Estill Co. 100 - Riverside Christian 12 - by uk96 - 01-04-2009, 03:34 PM