Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Dec. 15)
All of this talk about Justice and Faulkner is getting nauseating.

Which Faulkner do you guys want to talk about since they are identical twins. Those kids are tough as nails and play harder than anyone I have ever watched. There is not much difference between the two of them either.

So do two Faulkners trump one Justice?

Then there is the fact that either Faulkner is not the most gifted player on the Elliott County team. Jonathan Ferguson is the best shooter and scorer and Knipp has more upside to him than anyone off of Elliott County or Shelby Valley.

Valley is a very, very good team. One of the top teams in the state. But Elliott County is better IMO. Top 5 in the state. They don't showboat, they don't taunt, they just play hard all the time and the Faulkner twins are the heart of that.

Now I'm not an Elliott County fan. But I have watched this group play for the last 3 years and they are a pleasure to watch. Like I said, You will never see anybody out work them.

I'm not bashing Shelby Valley or the 15th region either. I have ties to the 15th. My nephew played for a 15th region school and my brother in law is a coach at one of them. I'm just giving you guys an honest opinion since everyone wants to compare these two teams from small Eastern Kentucky schools. IMO Elliott County beats Shelby Valley 8 out of 10 times.
Messages In This Thread
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Dec. 15) - by FBALL - 12-20-2008, 12:50 AM