Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Dec. 15)
letthebighogroot Wrote:First I will say. On pace to break, and breaking are two very different things. That being said, I hope Justice does break the record. As for Faulkner's career stats and if he is near any records, I honestly don't know. As for both player's strength, I have never posted anywhere that Faulkner was stronger than Justice. I will say this however. I'm sure both have very comparable weight training regimens, Faulkner is pretty ripped himself, (maybe if they play and it's a tie they will settle it with an arm wrestling match) As for the brother thing...... Thats all together pretty weak. Some ppl have brothers that are alcoholics, some are gay, some are murderers. Andre the Giant had a brother....But he didn't grow to be 7 feet tall and weigh over 400 pounds.....

Good rebuttal to my statement. I guess I should also throw in Elisha being the 15th region tournament MVP as a freshmen, that tournament included current Wildcat Landon Slone.

In the books Faulkner doesn't compare to Elisha, Elisha has way more impressive stats and awards.
Messages In This Thread
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Dec. 15) - by PC_You_Know - 12-20-2008, 12:32 AM