Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Dec. 15)
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I am being realistic. From what I hear, Fualkner is a great player. But EJ has been playing against great players his whole life. At the Expo Center this year, EJ held his own against 2 of the top players in the nation. So being realistic, I think he could hold his own against some of the top players in the 16th region.

You think Ethan hasn't???????? He has played AAU ball since the 6th grade....... Hit the game winner in Vegas this summer against Grassroots Canada, which was I believe one of only 3 losses this year, the team that beat them started 3 Elliott players.... Rick Pitino, who was at the tourny, but missed the game, said. " A Ky. team beat Canada?????) That wasn't the only winner he hit this summer against the best players in the nation however.........He had 5 more of them...........Justice is a great player.......Him being older than Faulkner and a year behind should only help him...........But he isn't Faulkner......
Messages In This Thread
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Dec. 15) - by letthebighogroot - 12-19-2008, 09:42 PM