Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Dec. 15)
letthebighogroot Wrote:Yes I meant Henry Clay. I was referring to their not being ranked anywhere except on BGR! As for Elliott, I was referring to the post that said they hadn't been tested. Yet the BGR #1, Jeffersontown, has played.......Atherton, Christian Academy of Louisville, KY. Country Day, and Whitley Co.........Indeed they have faced some LEGIT teams!!!!!!! I was simply saying don't down one and reward another! I'm sure you would agree!

With regards to Elliott, my point was that there is not a definite reason to rank them ahead of the teams in front of them. Yes, J-town has not been tested, but that merely puts them in the same boat as Elliott. Until they play (and beat) the better teams on their schedule, you can't justify jumping them ahead of the schools in front of them, unless one of those schools suffers a bad loss.

You mentioned "don't down one" in reference to Elliott, but I don't think that being ranked #6 is an insult. Again, those are some pretty good teams ranked #1-5! Unless someone can give a definite reason to put Elliott ahead of one of those teams, then I have no problem with where they are ranked.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Dec. 15) - by More Cowbell - 12-18-2008, 03:47 PM