Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Anyone Be Able To Beat Shelby Valley In 15th Region?
EKY Sportster Wrote:I respectfully disagree! I hate to bring up last season because it is over, but if you will recall, the Tigers run SV out of the arena until the refs started calling touch fouls and got JD in foul trouble. Anyway, once SV did get back in the game due to Paintsville having to sit JD and others, I will agree with you that SV's coach blew it by holding the ball. Anyway, its over, and IMO the best team all year did what they had to do to win and they did well at Rupp as well with what amounted to a 6 man team. Enough said on that matter.

As for this year, SV is the only team that can beat SV. I don't think that they can be beat by anyone in the 15th Region unless they just come out and blow it (ie. versus Pikeville in the All A). It is their Regional Title to lose. Good luck.

Oh please, don't bring up anything about touch calls in that game, that's flat out bs if you want to bring that up.
Messages In This Thread
Will Anyone Be Able To Beat Shelby Valley In 15th Region? - by PC_You_Know - 12-03-2008, 05:36 PM