Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Middle School All-star game
The game will be after the State championship game. The kids would be selected from the NEKC teams and would represent the NEKC in halves, like I said North and South or East and West, maybe look at this NORTH-SOUTH game.
NORTH:
Russell
Raceland
Greenup
McKell

SOUTH:
Boyd
Lawrence
West Carter
East Carter

Could practice the Sunday after the State game if anybody is playing in it.Practice for a week and then play..... Each division coach would get with the other coaches intheir division and pick a total of 24 players. I dont think that youwould have much problems with the coaches getting along to make this happen at least I know it wold not be from the NORTH side....we all seem to get along anyway.. I have stood on the sidelines of many of the games with them and know them personally except for the McKell team and they all know the people from Greenup.....
I just know that this is for the kids and gives them a way to spread friendships and experiences with other kids they are going to see from here on out.. Better to interact with them rather than have them grow to hate a kid or single a kid out or something... In the long run they can play against each other but may eventually play inthe same team in college or this kid may be the only kid they know going away to a college and already know of them and made memories with them.........

Like I said,, this could be done if people were interested.
Specific rules would be adopted for the limited time of practice. Like running a BASE defense with no blitzes on D and not allowing the Offense to go No-Huddle......

Same rules apply to high school all-star games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Messages In This Thread
2009 Middle School All-star game - by barrel - 12-01-2008, 09:14 PM
2009 Middle School All-star game - by DEVILOLOGIST - 12-02-2008, 01:11 AM
2009 Middle School All-star game - by barrel - 12-02-2008, 10:44 AM
2009 Middle School All-star game - by eratia - 12-06-2008, 07:56 PM
2009 Middle School All-star game - by raidersrock - 06-16-2009, 06:07 PM
2009 Middle School All-star game - by FF40212 - 06-17-2009, 12:13 PM
2009 Middle School All-star game - by Coupon21 - 07-25-2009, 11:37 AM