Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville Predictions
I just dont think they understand football05, they r at prestonsburg for 4 years, and after that, ITS OVER, and besides losing a parent or a sibling i dont think there is anything else on this earth that could hurt as much as ending your HS football career, and i'm afraid by the time they realize that it's gonna be far too late. I love every player on this team like a brother so i really dont want to see that happen to them, they have worked their tails off for 3 years and they r gonna let all they have worked for slip through their fingers because they cant get a regional runner up offensive line to block or because they just flat out dont want to play anymore, either case i cannot understand how either of these things could happen. Mark my words, whenever a SR stands up and chews out his team and gets them fired up, or hell, even a JR could do it, all of my teammates did it our JR year, this team would be a sight to see, especially in a much much weaker 2A than i have ever seen. If the cats want to win a ring, this is the year to do it, they just have to want to, plain and simple.
Messages In This Thread
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville Predictions - by Red and Black - 09-07-2005, 08:44 PM