Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville Predictions
Red and Black Wrote:Running on Saturday is a good idea. How can you work on fundamentals the day after a game? Anybody that played HS football knows that saturday is the most miserable day of the week. Players are too physically and mentally tired to have a good practice. I played for Coach D for 4 years and 40 40's is nothing compared to what he will do if they lose to paintsville. I just hope Coach D doesnt give up on these boys, they have the potential they just never needed leadership untill this year because the class that played in front of them had 9 leaders. Can I get an AMEN blackcat, lol, but honestly if prestonsburg shows up with no fire or emotion then their season is over, they will make the playoffs but will get beat in the first round. If they win it would definitely be a step in the right direction. I cant make a predicition on this game tho because prestonsburg has been beaten by 2 very good teams and paintsville hasnt played a decent team yet. Shafter, get the fired up this weekend, please, do it for all of us who you gave your all for these last few years.

I could see doing it on Saturday, I just didn't know Pburg held Saturday pratices. In my 4 years of playing football at Pikeville we never had Saturday pratices until the playoffs started and it was just usally watching film and walk thru.
Messages In This Thread
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville Predictions - by PHSFAN - 09-07-2005, 01:19 AM