Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could UK pull the upset against North Carolina
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Let me tell you all something, the only reason Hansborough is any good is because of the refs. Anyone that watches UNC games knows that. He gets all the calls to go his way. Every major superstar in any sport gets the calls their way. Jordan got em in the NBA, like Lebron and Kobe do now; Barry Bonds when he playes baseball, and now Pujols, Rodriguez and a few other players; Tebow at florida, any USC player, and Brady before he got injured in the NFL, as well as Manning, and probably Favre as well. For some reason the ACC is and more recently the Big East conference gets all the love and glory while other major conference teams get the shaft. Thats just the way sports goes, and anyone that doesnt see that is crazy. This may be a little off topic but i dont care, but does anyone remember when George Foreman fought that German guy back about 12-14 years ago. The german kicked Foremans ***, but who got the win, Foreman, and its because of who he is. He clearly lost the fight but his name got him the win. Thats the way it is in any aspect of life as well as sports, it will never change. I love almost all sports but they all need some work and need to be fair. Im not whining or anything, im just telling it how it is.

I'm not a UNC fan, but Hansborough gets every call, because he's a work horse down inside. He gets beat up every time down court to go after a ball. He's an actor thats what why he got a scholarship to earn points at the free throw line, rebound, and play uptight defense.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Messages In This Thread
Could UK pull the upset against North Carolina - by Spartan4Life - 11-14-2008, 06:31 PM