Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could UK pull the upset against North Carolina
BCF4L Wrote:I don't think Hansbrough will make a difference. He has been held to under 10 points in 2 of the last 3 games that he has played against UK. He has been relatively ineffective. For UK to win this game, it will depend solely on their perimeter defense, something that UK has been struggling with up to this point. It will help that Ginyard is out, but with Greene stepping in for Ginyard, you're not going to get much relief. Hopefully UK can pull this one off, but I really don't see it happening. Maybe if this game was later in the year, but where it's the 2nd game for the cats, it will be very difficult for them.
The only reason he didn't make a difference was because UK focused on him the entire game. If he is out then the cats will be able to concentrate more on other players. Just because he isn't putting up the numbers doesn't mean that he isn't giving the cats fits. That is ridiculous to say it doesn't matter if the best player in college basketball is on the court. That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Messages In This Thread
Could UK pull the upset against North Carolina - by dblg11 - 11-13-2008, 10:50 PM