Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought my "Don't Blame Me, I Voted McCain" bumper sticker
DevilsWin Wrote:By this statement you have proven that you have no interest in repairing the damage done by the Republicans.

America doesn't need 4 more years of division and empty rhetoric! We need to come together and support the will of the people.

Let's see how bad it really was. WORLD Trade Center blow totally away in 2001. Which brought America together. And stocks drop tremendously. But in 15 months. Since the economy relise on the President??????? The stocks rebound and we had record breaking numbers for 4 1/2 yrs. Gas prices,since gas prices are controlled by the President??????? were around 1.74 for 6 yrs. BUT then DEMS took over 2 yrs ago and they promised to fix the economy and oil prices if the people eclect them in office. Since then the stocks have plummetted and oil prices have gone out of the roof. But just when the election comes to the front look. Lehman Bros,Fannie & Freddie, and all the others, show there head and it can't be just a quincidance that the Dems where all involved in the business?????????????????????
But give the man his due and lets see how it turns out.
Messages In This Thread
Just bought my "Don't Blame Me, I Voted McCain" bumper sticker - by pitchfork - 11-05-2008, 04:12 PM