Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Freshman Football Players in the Mountains
Lambert #1 Wrote:Logan Johnson by far, best QB in the mountains maybe the state at the fresh. level. Not to bad at safety either, shoot if they wanted to move him up he'd be the best linebacker that they have. JJ Jude is good, I watched him play twice last year as an 8th grader over here in Whitesburg but watched them shut him down twice in a two week span. He's good but not even the 2nd best fresh in the mountains, I think the Linebacker from Perry is the real deal, he goes 100 miles per hour 100% of the time. Just my opinion though, I've not watched Jude play this year and he may have improved greatly, he was the best player on that team last year. I do like the Skyles kid from Sheldon Clark, he's got game and I hear he has a great work ethic.
You have a keen eye for talent, this would be (IMO) the 'A' list for freshmen. I have seen all these boys in action and have coached for or against all four.They are really good kids too, great attitudes.They love to play the game and it shows.
Messages In This Thread
Best Freshman Football Players in the Mountains - by kp10 - 10-10-2008, 11:23 AM