Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
76.74%
Powell County
23.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Powell County - Oct. 10
Yogibear Wrote::mad: The bottom line on all this is: Poeple are seriously overreacting to a bad game by HC. The key word being A. Not 2 or three straight. It was one game with a lot of underlying circumstances. It was the exact same team that had only given up a total of about 70 rushing yards to its previous three opponents. Those games were not flukes. Obviously there were some problems that night. Everyone has to realize not all things go perfectly. People keep throwing Breathitt/Estill out there. Breathitt dropped THREE perfectly thrown balls that would have easily been TD's that night. Fugate ran the sweep out of two back gun at will. They ran it about 10 straight times to end the game and could have punched it in then. That score was deceptive. I know I was there watching it. It was Very deceptive. Breathitt had A bad game that night. It has been a long two weeks for the Bears. I am sure they are ready to put it behind them. Some people go off the deep end over one loss. It was never time to push the panic button. The bears will be fine. Now for the game with Powell. Harlan will win, end of conversation.

Nobody has pushed the panic button in Harlan County. We know what are Bears are capable of doing and what they have done. The Black Bear Nation will be out in full support three hours away in Powell County on Friday. :Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Harlan County @ Powell County - Oct. 10 - by MVP2 - 10-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Harlan County @ Powell County - Oct. 10 - by Mama Bear - 10-09-2008, 01:31 PM