Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008?
Russell 5/6th grade team currently stands at: points for and against in 10 games is 264/66. They average 26 to 6 in games. That is with every kid playing and most scores have came against our second team. We started with 30 kids..... We have no hold backs and no kids that were in the 6th grade last year.. All of our kids were 5th graders last year.

I know anyone can argue that there team is the best, and parent bragging rights aside.. I agree with MR Corbin Red Hound.. Any team that puts up those stats is going to be hard to deal with. If you look back at an earlier post you will see the TOTAL so far for the team this year.....

Messer only carries the ball 7.8 times a game on the average. With the other backs on the team he does not have to carry every time.. This is what I love about this team.... Multiple backs,receivers that can hurt ya.. Focus on one and get burnt by 8 others.........

In a couple of games he has only been allowed to carry the 2-3 times and then he is out also.. I know that there are bigger, stronger OLDER boys that are great running backs in the middle school level, but I bet in a year or 2 you will hear about him too, Just like the Dalton Terry kid.. he looks to be a beast.......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Messages In This Thread
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008? - by DEVILOLOGIST - 09-24-2008, 04:26 PM