Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central: 2 - Pike Central: 0
I was just wondering, How 4 seniors played on the J.V. last night for the hawks, When I thought in all high school sports that once you were a senior you were no longer allowed to play J.V, I know you can't in basketball, or football, So is volleyball not the same?.... As for them being made to play that way I think that was aweful, I know as seniors you are supposed to be the leaders, But alot of people don't know what all is going on, on that team, When you are treated in this way how do they ever expect them to do better,IMO, IMO, I will say it again, its only IMO, I think the coach played the very girls on varsity last night that she really and whole heartly wants to be the varsity, And I don't think she would give 2 hill of beans if the rest quit, Because like I said most people don't have a clue whats really going on, To all the seniors and juniors, We love you and beleive in you all as do we the rest of the team,You have so much talent and I for one hope you all get to show it, and I hope everyone of you get to shine....., you know sophomores have 2 more yrs, the seniors have no more, please stop the drama girls and the head coach, and play the way we all know you can, If I made anyone mad then I am SORRY, That was not what I meant to do , I want all people thats involved to get their acts together, Be a team, there is no I in team thank you for listen to a very down hearted fan..
Messages In This Thread
Letcher Central: 2 - Pike Central: 0 - by JUST_SAY_IT - 09-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Letcher Central: 2 - Pike Central: 0 - by PCkid88 - 09-12-2008, 09:28 PM