Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 5/6th vs Lawrence Co
Did you miss our tackles not being there yesterday.??? Adam Luxon number 76, 250#, Sammy Smith number 68, 220#... Sammy is our nose guard and can really scoot. He was unable to be there yesterday and Adam was sick.... Oh Yea I agree with ya, couple of missed blocks and getting our pass intercepted by our back up QB gave you guys a TD. I agree the outcome should be diffent next time when we come down. Contrary to what the head coach was yelling out to his players.. THESE BOYS LOVE TO HIT AND WILL NEVER PASS A CHANCE AT A DE-CLEATER..... I still do not like trick plays but the one last night worked on us. I think the rule is this year, is that all players have to be inside the numbers on the field and within 15 yards of the huddle after the play clock starts... I dont think that was the case last night, but it worked for you guys.......Just not a trick play fan,,, I used to be but not now.. I think after last night,,, I am DEFINITELY NOT !!! LOLOL HAHAHA.
Anyway... My son came off the field last night and told my wife that Lawrence Co was one of the cleanest games they played and that the kids were nice and not disrespectful.. hard to find a good group of boys but you guys seem to have found them... Great game last night again I give you guys the up most repect for a great competition.. We will see you guys on the 16th....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Messages In This Thread
Russell 5/6th vs Lawrence Co - by DEVILOLOGIST - 09-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Russell 5/6th vs Lawrence Co - by DEVILOLOGIST - 09-05-2008, 02:08 PM