Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates on Junior league baseball tournaments
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Belfry fans quit complaining I mean come on ur blaming other people just because on of ur kids got thrown out of the ball game and u all lost. The umpire doesnt have to give u a warning. I understand it was close game and all. But if I only have 9 players I wouldnt even do anything to get myself thrown out of the ball game. Thats stupidity! Get over it. One of your players messed up thats not anyones fault but ur own.. Not the tournament director, not the district administarter. not williamsport. yours!!!I was for Belfry I wanted them to win. But one little mistake ruined ur alls chance. I am no trying to down grade u all, or the player who made the mistake. Im just imforming u that It wasnt anyones fault but ur own!

WHY may I ask should you get on here and downgrade a TOP KNOTCH 13-14 year old team of KIDS? These kids will be playing together for the next 3 years. They could have coached themselves because they are THAT GOOD! NOT by any means saying that they don't make mistakes as us ADULTS make them. OR do you??? The child in question did NOTHING.... NOTHING to get himself thrown out of the game. Unless you were there to witness it, I would suggest that you keep your BIASED opinion to yourself. Yes, opinions are appreicated here on BGR and when you say that the kids OR the coaches were stupid.... THAT is going to far. We all know exactly why you are posting this and to be totally honest.... I personally would like for you to stand in front of those boys who worked their tail ends off, busted everyone here in district, and went to state to bring home a title to district 7 only to have it taken away by a joke filled tournament. This is NOT whining. They didn't get a chance to play the game. They had it TAKEN from them... they didn't take it from themselves....... The call that was made to CENTRAL NOT Williamsport was reported as something other than what really happened. They had it out for us and I could PERSONALLY tell you a few choice things that the DA down there said about our district 7 officials. Its not very nice I may add. I'm glad that I won't be dealing with LL next year. My child does NOT need that type of influences on him. As I am sure others will agree!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Messages In This Thread
Updates on Junior league baseball tournaments - by phs1986 - 07-27-2008, 12:41 AM