Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the biggest rivalry in the state of Kentucky?
Beetle01 Wrote:This game is a good one. However, I don't think it will be big until Raceland can knock off Russell. Which will eventually someday maybe happen. I don't see it happening for a few years, but ya never know. I wish it would either always be @ Russell, or played @ Putnam. Raceland's stands are not suited for that type of crowd. If you didn't get one of the 100 seats on the visitors side, you didn't have a very good view. I'm not trying to bash their stadium, it just needs lmore seating, most of Raceland's opponents don't roll in like Russell fans will.

Well I dont know about Raceland not being able to knock Russell off for a couple years if there going to do it its this year or next i think. I agree I wish Raceland would get new seating and a new track. I know they can do it they just built a new gym for the basketball team why cant they get new seats for their top sport???????????:confused:
Messages In This Thread
What is the biggest rivalry in the state of Kentucky? - by herd_fan_1 - 07-15-2008, 10:49 AM