Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 players in the 57th for 2005-2006?
"Slasher45" Wrote:I guess your basing that on last season and no summer games this season....McCarty is the best player in the region if he plays like he has in summer ball. His defense is great...You can tell he has worked hard this off season for improvement. Makes his teammates better and has a deadly 3 point shot. Might I add he is unstoppable when driving to the whole...I like his all around game now and under the new coach...Starns runs plays for McCarty. Something Trimble didn't do...

Summer doesn't mean nothing, just a time for us old folks to take time away from school and drink a few brews. As well as free up some of Jaime's buddies to post that he is the best thing in the world. Deadly 3 point shot Smile Smile Smile When I saw him play he only hit like 6 out of 40, if you can do math that is like less than 15 percent. He must have not worked too hard, the boys from Hazard at him alive, I was there and I saw it. He might get drafted out of high school, but the only draft he will ever be in is the military.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 players in the 57th for 2005-2006? - by TBIRD - 07-02-2005, 07:30 PM