Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2 - East Ridge 1 ----15th Reg Tourney Semi
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:There is a lot of arrogance in Johnson County I agree. More than a lot of people even realize, but for a lot of years they backed it up. Belfry has flown under the radar because of where they are located and the main thing they are known for is football. Kind of like LC. I never even knew they had a baseball team. All I ever heard from LC was about football as well. I don't think they are as good anymore, and I guess that is why the baseball team gets more exposure now. I am also sure that LC's coach would love to have the two kids you mentioned, but to say they would start is just a guess, who really knows? They have a great Head coach, and I think a lot of the reason they have a lot of success and because of the respect he does give his opponents. Belfry is a very talented team, and with it being tournament time you can never tell who will show up to play. I think if it were a regular season game LC would have the edge, and I think they still do, but it is tournament time, and some teams choke. I wish Belfry all the luck in the world tomorrow night.

Who pitched for LC in the regular season game against Belfry? I seen on here where Runyon pitched for Belfry, but I don't remember who threw for LC.
Lewis Michael, I think that is his name, the real tall guy on first base.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry 2 - East Ridge 1 ----15th Reg Tourney Semi - by Belfry Wins - 05-29-2008, 01:06 AM