Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long were the days of Genesis 1?
BaseballMan Wrote:How do you know? Maybe the answer does lie within scripture and all it takes is the faith of a mustard seed. I'm not trying to have everyone reach a conclusion, but merely presenting new information to anyone interested in reading.

And the argument is presented very well. Why am I trying to win the argument other than just challenging your worldview?

You picked this argument calling the Genesis Scriptures legend or interpretation. Would you care to present some facts to win your argument?

Nothing about this can be proven. That's why it's called faith. It's not PROVEN!

FACT 1) If the answer were in "The Scripture", I wouldn't be able to challenge any of this because it would already be a known "fact" as a definitive answer to the question.

FACT 2) It isn't a known fact, therefore I can challenge the subject.

FACT 3) None of your information is NEW!

FACT 4) Rather than refer to Genesis as Legend or Interpretation I should have used Belief.

FACT 5) Belief is not equal to or the same as FACT!

Pardon me for getting off subject here for a moment.

Speaking of Genesis,........Do you really believe there was a "talking snake" in the Garden of Eden or was that just an image used to illustrate a point?
Messages In This Thread
How long were the days of Genesis 1? - by DevilsWin - 05-12-2008, 04:22 PM
How long were the days of Genesis 1? - by Midee1 - 05-12-2008, 04:51 PM