Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who will be the top players in the 15th region?
"justanotherfaceinthecrowd" Wrote:
"Paperclip" Wrote:
"Paperclip" Wrote:
"BASH BROTHER" Wrote:JERRELL PAINTSVILLE HANDS DOWN

Just to clear this up. It's CHELSEE JARRELL. And i agree with you all that Jarrell is definately the best player in the Region. Hopefully she will lead her team to Bowling Green. Her and Kendra Carroll. Kendra Carroll probably has the most beautiful TRUE jump shot in the Region. As long as the four returning starters improve and whoever the 5th girl is can work as a team and learn to win those close games, the Lady Tigers are STATE BOUND BABY!!...GO LADY TIGERS!!

Confusedhock: 8)

Who will be the 5th girl for Paintsville this year?

As of right now, it's Kassidy Osbourne. And from what i've been hearing, she's doing real well in practice. Hope she do real well in the game though.

Wow I figured the tall skinny girl would start. In the game i watched against magoffin Osbourne didn't even play. What's up with that? Is she any good opr is the tall girl better??

IMHO, Osbourne is better than Blair. Blair isn't very strong, so she can get trapped easily. Osbourne is quick and she can handle the ball real well. I look for Osbourne to help the Lady Tigers out A LOT this year as the starting Point Gaurd. And also look out for Russell to do some posting down low this year as well be the Power Foward. She's quick also. I just think the Lady Tigers are going to make A LOT of noice this summer and this season. Idea Tongue

Well I can't really judge the Osbourne girl considering i've never seen her play. But i've seen the Blair girl and she wasn't that impressive either. Who will be coming off the bench for paintsville?
Messages In This Thread
who will be the top players in the 15th region? - by Paperclip - 06-13-2005, 07:29 PM