Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Jenkins Coach Arrested Tuesday
I have wanted to commit on this thread for some time now but I wanted to snoop around a bit to find out some things first.

To the posters on this site, I have no connection to Pike Co. or East Ridge and my commits come from the sad truth of the whole matter.

If the man is guilty than let him be done with. If he committed the crime than let him do his time and if he loses his teaching certificate than so be it. I have no respect for people who act in this way.

The sorry thing about our society is that if this man is found not guilty it don’t matter because chances are he is a had lad anyway. It will be hard for him to get a teaching job anywhere including outside of Kentucky. The majority of society has already claimed this man guilty without hearing from him. HIS life as a teacher could be and probably is officially over because of a false accusation.

My question for society is, if this man is found not guilty what happens in the life the accuser? I will tell you what happens, NOTHING CHANGES!!!!!! The accuser moves on and is allowed by SOCIETY to become whatever they want to become! Everyone forgets about the accuser but nobody forgets the innocent and his life is always going to be affected by a false accusation! Many posters have already said that our society holds him guilty until proven innocent! This is correct but no one has finished the statement….He is guilty until proven innocent but no matter what society holds him accountable for an accusation while the false accuser walks.

I will say this in honesty, most people who are accused of such a thing end up guilty and again they get what the deserve! But if you are held accountable for your actions than when is society going to wake up and start holding those accountable for making false accusations? What is fair from one is fair for another!
Messages In This Thread
New Jenkins Coach Arrested Tuesday - by ballcrazy - 04-10-2008, 07:53 PM
New Jenkins Coach Arrested Tuesday - by HawksRule - 04-10-2008, 10:15 PM
New Jenkins Coach Arrested Tuesday - by Leonidas - 04-12-2008, 10:54 AM
New Jenkins Coach Arrested Tuesday - by sherman14 - 04-14-2008, 09:53 AM
New Jenkins Coach Arrested Tuesday - by HazzBeen - 04-14-2008, 09:59 AM
New Jenkins Coach Arrested Tuesday - by OK2NV - 04-15-2008, 02:38 AM
New Jenkins Coach Arrested Tuesday - by longball - 04-15-2008, 06:35 PM