Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Overall Football Player @ Your School
mlb33 Wrote:Also Phenomenon numbers dont always prove how good of a football player someone is (if some one refuses to pass the ball even when he has the small window then sure he can rush all the yards he wants, but what is more important getting all you can get or winning the game?), I admitt most of the time it does, however if you would unlodge your head from Paul Deese's butt for one second you might notice the other 10 guys on the field doing some other things just as good or even better than paul did!....Justt not putting Points on the board when they're doing it. The litle things win ball games, and dont even try to tell me if your some fan that you do know what your talking about. Unless you was on the field as a football player for ER you dont understand what we had to put up with everyday and I can say whatever I want to say unless I get kicked off (frankly I don't think I have crossed any line by saying you will see.) But I think I did a dang good job showing anyone who wanted to see that I was a good football player last year, and for people to go on like paul is god it just makes me sick.... And I have the feeling you know exactly what I am talking about!

very good intellegent post mlb. i for one think that you did a great job on the team last year though and i am looking forward to seeing you play this year. from what i hear, you should be the best on the team come this season....good luck and remember to be careful but have fun!
Messages In This Thread
Best Overall Football Player @ Your School - by thetribe - 06-06-2005, 09:55 PM