Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS: Landon Slone Now A Kentucky Wildcat
Congrats to Landon!! I love seeing KY boys wearing the Blue and White and it looks as if Gillispie is getting a couple of them to stay in state. Don't know how much PT he will see but if he practices hard BCG will reward him!!

CONGRATS!!

-STAT- Wrote:Before theres anymore post, I know how it gets on here. People will have their words both good and bad. But this is a huge accomplishment for a young man whose dream has always been to play for The University of Kentucky. This kid works harder and anybody and his ethic is unlike any other, I'm not saying this because Im cousins with the kid, but he really works hard at what he does and his love for the sport is uncanny, he has it both in his head and in his heart. So please lets just stick to the compliments and congrats, please no negativity just once! And again, congratulations Landon!
This is so true. Things from the past need to be forgotten. He is now a Wildcat so we will all be cheering for him in the future!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
BREAKING NEWS: Landon Slone Now A Kentucky Wildcat - by Beef - 03-30-2008, 08:53 PM