Poll: Shelby Valley vs Paintsville
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
40.00%
Paintsville Tigers
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament: Shelby Valley vs Paintsville
Ok I have wanted to put this off for a long time but I guess it is time to go ahead and take the plunge...
Shelby Valley is a better overall team and has a deeper bench..This could play out to their advantage if it is a physical game and the teams get in foul trouble. If Paintsville gets in foul trouble they are done because they are not very deep..If the refs let the teams play then that would be an advantage for Paintsville. I really like those SV kids that put team play over individuals and I like Paintsville who has the best player in Slone. It is just too confusing to pick so I think they will tie and let both teams go to Rupp and have a sweet 17.........No I guess that wont happen so I will have to pick and I will say Paintsville just because of Slone and their senior leadership and this being BMR last game and all and they wont want him to lose. I think they will play a notch harder and try to take him to Rupp for his last year and if SV does not win they will the next 2 for sure.......
Messages In This Thread
15th Region Tournament: Shelby Valley vs Paintsville - by uk96 - 03-09-2008, 10:53 PM