Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 56 - Prestonsburg 54 - 58th District Tournament
BigBlueNation Wrote:Listen, this referee is one of the best referees in this region. He was selected to call the girls state tournament because he is deserving of the accomplishment. Having said that, I know this official personally and I know that if you asked him about the call, he would be the first to tell you that he made a terrible call and would change it if he could. I know this is of no consolation to the ladies of Prestonsburg, but they did a great job and should have been able to decide this game in OT!

I respect your opinion, but I totally disagree. I am not just basing my opinion on this one call; but watching him over the years. I know every official makes bad calls, but this one ended some senior girls high school career. If he knew it was a bad call then he should have waived the call for a inavertant whistle and let the girls decide the game in ot. Just my opinion
Messages In This Thread
Betsy Layne 56 - Prestonsburg 54 - 58th District Tournament - by BeaverCreek Connection - 02-28-2008, 03:31 AM