Poll: Paintsville vs. Johnson Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville Tigers
79.37%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
20.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central - 57th District Championship
maxhornet Wrote:Congrats to JC!! We did miss a few free throws down the stretch.
However, we were not awarded the chances early in the game. JC was in the bonus after 5 minutes of play in the 1st. period. Magoffin didn't get any free throws until 2;30 minutes left in the 2nd. period.
I'm not bad to complain about officiating but, bogart and webb are pure pieces of trash. The old guy didn't know up from down.. sorry buddy. his whistle I believe was stuck in his @@@.

Bogart and Webb will probably need help getting home tonight. After all of the groping that went on between them and the JC players they are probably pretty weak. With that much touching and hugging I might a little concerned about some kind of a sexual harassment suit. However, they did look pretty comfortable together.

MaxHornet, that is the funniest comment on here i have ever heard. I am not disagreeing or agreeing, just saying it's the funniest. I do believe though if I were to be a referee I would be more fearful of Coach West than young Coach McKenzie, at least at this point.
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central - 57th District Championship - by Watchful Eye - 02-28-2008, 01:28 AM
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central - 57th District Championship - by tigerturds70 - 02-28-2008, 11:58 PM