Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coach/coaching Staff In Eastern Kentucky
There Have Been A Couple Of Threads Involving Who Is The Best Coach In A Certain Region...someone Asked Me To Start One About Who Would Be The Best Coach/coaching Staff In Eastern Kentucky? There Are Many And This Can Span From The 13th, 14th, 15th And 16th Regions...i Think That Covers Most Of Eastern Kentucky....

I Will Get Things Started By Mentioning Three Schools I Think Have The Best Coaching Staffs And They Just Happen To Be In The Same Distrtict.....paintsville, Johnson Central, Lawrence County...

All Three Programs Have Great Head Coaches Who Are Former College Players And I Think A Couple Have Even Went On To Play A Little In The Minor Leagues...whats Most Impressive About These Three Is Their Assistant Coaches(im Not 100% Sure About Johnson Central)have All Played College Baseball As Well And Bring Great Knowledge And Experience To The Program...i Think This Is A Good Reason Of Why These Three Schools Are Always The Front Runners In Winning Their Region Each Year....

A Couple More Would Be....boyd, Greenup, Letcher County Central, PIKEVILLE, HAZARD, PCC, POWELL, ETC.
Messages In This Thread
Best Coach/coaching Staff In Eastern Kentucky - by OMG - 02-17-2008, 05:04 PM