Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University Heights 74 - Paintsville 68 - All "A" Classic
Coal Miner Wrote:Since I got injured in the mines a few weeks ago, I have had the luxury of going and watching a few Paintsville games with a buddy of mine that went to Paintsville. I don't get on here very often cause I don't have time, I'm usually working or sleeping. I do however remember seeing the preseason top ten players for the region and honestly I don't see how the VanHoose boy was in there. He is very lazy, he doesn't go after rebounds on either side of the floor, he doesn't go up strong enough underneath, he hits the ground more than anybody I have seen when he tries to go up. Seems like all he wants to do is shoot three pointers for some reason, and he can't even do that. I have watched the last 5 ballgames and I bet he is probably 6-40 from three point range. How is this helping Paintsville? As an outsider looking in, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to start #5 over him the next two or three games to see how VanHoose plays coming off of the bench. #5 can shoot alot better, he may not rebound very well but neither does VanHoose, atleast that kids tries to. It's just a thought.

Vanhoose was 4-25 in the 3 games they played in Richmond Class A State. He totally busted the Tigers bubble. I heard several parents are ****ed that BMR let him loose like that. That team had worked way too hard for that trophy, oh well.
Messages In This Thread
University Heights 74 - Paintsville 68 - All "A" Classic - by 22lb Bass - 02-05-2008, 07:31 PM