Poll: Which is more likely to occur first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
African American President
52.94%
Female President
47.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman President/African American President?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well Im sure a man raping and torturing a child is perfectly fine and upstanding in whatever the crap you believe in (if you believe in anything at all)...and as far as the welfare system, drug test the drawers. I dont give a crap what they say "it'll affect the children". Thats an addicts copout. I know it, you know it, the people on the planet your from know it too. I'd be willing to bet they dont spend money on groceries for their children anyways, and if they loved their children enough, they'll stop abusing whatever they are abusing. ****, I'd even bet the only reason for the existance of the children involved is for the money they'll get to buy their drugs. People that need it, that have to have it, then I have no problem whatsoever with them, but more times than not, its the perfectly healthy able bodied that abuse it. That and the women that have six kids by six fathers. Those children involved should be placed in homes where they'll get the proper care and finances, and given a chance to succeed, whereas they'll only know the life theyve been brought up if they are left in those homes mentioned above, and grow up to be just like the parents that dont care one bit about them.

Devise a scheme that protects those who need and deserve and can also screen out those who would and do abuse, making sure, of course, that minors are not penalized. It's a tough thing to do, as human beings have a lot of ingenuity when it comes to working the system.
Messages In This Thread
Woman President/African American President? - by thecavemaster - 01-29-2008, 08:37 AM