Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic
Haven't seen Valley play this year, but I assume they are similar or the same as last year, only a little better. If that is so, then yes they do play better D than the Tigers. But I don't think that the Tigers will have as much trouble with the SV D as some seem to think. All of this doesn't mean that neither team won't commit TO's because they both will. But I think the key to the game between SV and Paintsville will come down to two things: (1) Which team plays the best (since both can play very good OR so-so on a given night), and (2) Whether SV can limit or hold the Tiger offense to low output. And regardless of which team wins, the other could still win the Region, so the question will still not be answered.

With that said, I would state as I have before that SV is the defending Regional Champs and it is the Tigers that will have to prove that they can beat them and that they are better. However, I feel that on a given night the Tigers can do so.
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic - by EKY Sportster - 01-25-2008, 01:05 PM