Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic
The Guru Wrote:I wasn't bashing anyone. If Crum in fact only took 16 treys(seemed like a lot more)That is still a lot of treys in 1 game. Yes this was the only time I have seen AC this year, and thought I made it clear that I didn't think anyone could play with the refs they had. I never said Hammonds can't pass, just that he didn't pass well I could have sworn that I gave him props.
AC has 1 win this year against a team with a winning record.(Powell Co. 9-7), and has at least 2 losses against teams with losing records. So I guess it might be easier to look good when you play lesser competition.

Lesser Competition? What makes p-ville schedule a powerhouse, when they have played lc with a record of 4-12, magoffin co. 3-16, powell 5-12, SC 5-10, BL 6-11 just to name a few. IMO Sv schedule is a lot tougher. P-ville did beat some good teams in Lincoln Co. 13-3, Anderson Co. 10-4 . It's not the kids fault on the schedule. Both AC and P-ville have winning records. Didn't p-ville decide not to play in the consolation game when someone got hurt, could be another loss in the fifth third classic.
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic - by slingblade93 - 01-25-2008, 01:01 PM