• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic
hokiefan29 Wrote:well AC's stats were

Crum- 28
Hammonds- 18
Prater- 14
H. Crowder- 10
L. Crowder- 7

And as for Hammonds, yes he had some turnovers but this is very unlike him, normally just a couple a game. and as for Crum, yes 16 threes is alot for one game but he made 7, if someone is shooting 40 something percent from downtown, i would love for them to shoot 15+ 3's per game. But as for Landon Slone, i think he proved tonight that he is the best player in the region, and he is D-1 material. Congrats Paintsville and keep your heads up AC

Crum's great shooting might have been their downfall though. They were having success going inside, and either getting the bucket or drawing the foul. But after Crum decided to hit a few treys, they seemed just be content to let him fling it. PHS could have got into foul trouble and then who knows... but they went away from it and I was glad.
The Tigers only real effort I saw on D was against Hammonds and that might be some of the cause for turnovers from Hammonds.
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic - by The Guru - 01-25-2008, 02:59 AM