Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic
bluedevils20 Wrote:Well i agree with you on the refs, and on slone proving that he is the best player in the region, but aaron crum was 7 for 16 from the 3 pt line. and yes this was a bad shooting game for him, but still shot over 40 percent, thats pretty good. and yes he didnt too much besides shoot in this game, but like i said he didnt play his best. and to say hammonds cant pass, you must not have watched any other AC game this year, he is a very good passer and having the turnovers he did tonight is not like him at all, i think you need to watch more than one game before you bash players, considering hammonds is the 2nd best point guard in the region, behind elisha, and crum is the leading three point shooter in the state.
I wasn't bashing anyone. If Crum in fact only took 16 treys(seemed like a lot more)That is still a lot of treys in 1 game. Yes this was the only time I have seen AC this year, and thought I made it clear that I didn't think anyone could play with the refs they had. I never said Hammonds can't pass, just that he didn't pass well I could have sworn that I gave him props.
AC has 1 win this year against a team with a winning record.(Powell Co. 9-7), and has at least 2 losses against teams with losing records. So I guess it might be easier to look good when you play lesser competition.
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic - by The Guru - 01-25-2008, 02:44 AM