Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic
Who could tell anything about anybody in this game? The refs were horid to say the least. Nobody could look good with the trio that called this game. It was probably the biggest game in the region and the worst refs. Who knew what they would call, and I mean on both sides. One ref came to me and said that the blocked shot on Grimm was clean. I said yea, but they climbed up his back to block it. He replied, well yeah, but they didn't hurt him.
Now...with that out of my system
Paintsville played terrible at both ends but I won't harp too much cause they did win after all. But fellows.....when you can't hit treys, but are having success going inside.............QUIT SHOOTING THE TREY!
Slone, IMO, showed that he is the real deal and it didn't matter who or how many guarded him, he was the man!
Hammonds is gutsy but doesn't pass well. Crum....Son...just keep pumping it up!! But make sure you ice that arm! What was he.....7 for a thousand 3pt shooting? He had 6 wide open looks and made 4, on contested shots, I would guess 3 for 20. And that was all he brought to the game.
JMO but Hammonds was about the only thing I saw from AC.
Congrats Tigers. Good luck the rest of the year Rebels.
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic - by The Guru - 01-25-2008, 01:10 AM