Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic
Congrats to the Tigers! First, I'd like to say that they won and I predicted that they would. They led the whole game and it never was in jeaopardy. They were up by 21 at one point in the second half. However, they played very poorly in the second half; they didn't take care of the ball; they played very little D (only a few plays did they put on much pressure); poor rebounding; the guards got a little out of control in the second half (mainly Blake and Justin) for some unknown reason. Just trying to do too much for no reason. But they still won as they should have. They could've won by 30 or more easy if they had played their best. Second, I'd like to compliment Allen Central. They are a good ball team. Tonight they shot the lights out on 3's, but the Tigers are responsible for giving them the wide open looks! Third, the Tigers will have to play better to beat SV!! The game they played tonight won't do it. But they can play much better and hopefully they will. I hope that the SV and Paintsville game will be a good one, but if the SV of the last few games meets the best Paintsville team, Paintsville will win. However, if the best SV team shows up and the not so good Paintsville team shows up, SV will win. So the finals may not be as good as what some people think depending on how the teams play on that night. Let's hope that they both bring their A game. BTW, SV will beat Pikeville. No disrespect to a good Pikeville team, but SV will see to it, just as Paintsville on a so-so night seen to beating Allen Central.
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic - by EKY Sportster - 01-25-2008, 12:12 AM