Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic
The Private Wrote:I really think there is NO way Paintsville can beat Valley!!!!!!!!!! Paintsville plays no defense,no guard play,no bench.I was really shocked how little of defense they do play!!! I was hoping to see a good a good game between Valley and Paintsville but Valley will beat them by 10 or more!Slone will score alot but not near enough.Good luck to both teams.

Wow what a bold statement! So what paintsville had an off night, who don't? So this suddenly means that they have no guard play and play no defense? SV can have three off games in a row (east ridge by 14, pike central 5 HA, and betsy layne 19) i didnt see anyone suddenly saying oh they cant play defense or anything...you obviouslly havent seen them play much this year
Murry had a bad game shooting the ball, and bundy struggled a little bit and allen central wasnt missing, but good teams find a way to win in tough situations and everybody else stepped up for them...
Good Job guys and get ready to take care of business tomorroow against those raiders
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic - by bgrking - 01-24-2008, 11:39 PM