Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic
Larry Legend Wrote:I am sure you are right I just seen some weakness in the ball handling and defense tonight. It may have been a one time deal... I know that me and you always agree to disagree and still find a way to remain friends...

They do have some weaknesses, but who don't. It's like I have said for 4 years now, it just depends on which Paintsville team shows up. There are times they come out and play nearly the perfect game in all aspects, even against good teams. Then there are times they come out and act like they have never played basketball before. It's kinda like Valley. I was at the Pikeville game last week and wasn't impressed. Watched them in the region tourney last year and was blown away at how good they were to be so young. All teams have down times, much like Valley the last 3-4 games, but they bounce back. I look for Valley and Paintsville both to win their semi-final games to set up a much anticipated championship game. Then I look for both teams to play at the top of their game and put on one **** of a show where neither team deserves to lose.

And yes we remain friends because we don't let stupid **** come between our friendship, even if you still won't admit we got the shaft in 03', lol...
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville-89 Allen Central-77 - 15th Region All "A" Classic - by Redneck - 01-24-2008, 10:57 PM