Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Five Sophomores for 07/08 Season in the 14th Region
globetrotter12 Wrote:Guys i dont see how Bartrums name is even mentioned in the top sophomores in the 14th. He has one good game against lcc and everyone has put his name in the mix. Whitaker from Hazard is a lot better than bartrum. Until Bartrum has a better attitute toward the game and is willing to listen to people to get better and work for it. He will never be a great player..

globetrotter12 Wrote:Haha yeah i noticed that. This site appears to have a majority of KCC fans on here. Tate Cox would recieve my vote right now. Very nice player. He see's the floor well, and best of all has a great attitude. I have seen KCC play a couple times and it appears to me that everytime stamper got the ball he would fold and throw it away. Until he learns to keep his cool in pressured situations he will not be a great player just decent.

1. ever sophomore from kcc is mentioned on here, because they all are out standing players. very talented boys, and they can flat out play ball.

2. Bartrums name def. deserves to have his name mentioned here. he's had more than one good game, hes contributed to alot of games that kcc has won. i agree, he does need to learn how to control his attitude, but never the lesshes and excellent basketball player, and thats a fact that no one can denie.

but anyway..
1.Tate Cox
2.Stuart Stamper
3. Josh Whitaker
4.Logan Bartrum
5.Clint Stepp(he's a good shooter, but needs to learn to play defense a bit more)
Messages In This Thread
Top Five Sophomores for 07/08 Season in the 14th Region - by KCCHS2010 - 01-21-2008, 01:26 AM