Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid-Season 58th District Outlook as of 1/17/08
uhavenoidea Wrote:I didnt say that they all could score 20 in the same game...I was saying that either one of them is capable of a 20pt. game. I said 4 or 5 will avg. double figures for BL. Once again, your putting words in my mouth, I didnt say that they was as good as Paintsville or SV...But, they will from here on out work there way up and by the time the postseason they could be right there...Your right BL is still an avg. team RIGHT NOW...IMO by the middle of feb. this team could be in the Top 3 in the region. I am not overly excited about Newman being back, Im just very anxious about tourney time and I know that BL could be in business and have what they've been missing.

All I'm going to say is good luck to them the rest of the way, but your going to be one disappointed person if you think that Betsy Layne could be a top 3 team. I'm not saying that they have no chance of doing so but its very unlikely. Remember that there is still East Ridge, Pikeville, Allen Central, and Belfry out there.
Messages In This Thread
Mid-Season 58th District Outlook as of 1/17/08 - by BlackcatAlum - 01-17-2008, 06:34 PM