Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid-Season 58th District Outlook as of 1/17/08
uhavenoidea Wrote:Thoughts??

IMO things have changed drastically...BL has added Newman(6'8 big man) and Adam Slone(6'1 swingman that can play)...

BL's lineup could look like this before season's end...

Brennan Case
Samuel Keathley
Adam Slone
Josh Head
Jared Newman

Subs

J.Lafferty
D.Maldonado
N.Martin
R.Tackett
Jordan Newman

Call me crazy, but this lineup looks very scary for the rest of the district...IF all falls into place...

IMO any team in the district will have to play some very good basketball to beat this team...

AC- Hammonds, Crum, Prater, and the Crowders
P-Burg- Hall, Burchett, Stephens, and Tackett
SF is very down..

AC has the best opp. and chance to play with and or beat BL come tourney time...MHO:thumpsup:

WOW!!!!!!! IS all I got to say! This team could win the 15th if the contenders don't bring their A game when they play the bobcats, let alone the 58th. Don't forget the Tibbs kid either. They could go 10 or 11 deep and not lose a whole lot IMO. I hope Coach Hall can get their chemistry together come tourny time. I am officially excited for the men on the hill if its true about Slone and Newman. GOOD LUCK on the rest of the season. Finish up the season, winning the rest of your district games, and that should put you in a codlock for 1st place in the conference. Win that first game to put you into the Regionals, and then start taking one game at a time. Best of Luck to BL, as well as all of Floyd County. Should be an exciting February and March!
Messages In This Thread
Mid-Season 58th District Outlook as of 1/17/08 - by 100%SUCCESS - 01-17-2008, 05:16 PM