Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best 3 pt shooter in the mountains?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:IMO, that doesn't mean anything. The reason is SV's style of play. SV plays a very different style than AC, SF, or PHS. They have a very deliberate, balanced attack & Justice's main job is to run the team and distribute the ball. He is very selective (smart I should say) in his shot selection. Crum, Akers, & Hall are all good players & good shooters, but all of them take terrible shots from time to time (especially Akers) as do most players. Justice never takes a bad shot --- never! & not only that he probably doesn't take half the # of shots as those three. IMO, that matters! & that's one reason SV is the best team in the 15th and maybe Eastern KY.

Think about it for a second, just about any decent shooter could average 4 to 6 three's a game if they shot 20 to 25 of them a night & just came down the floor and fired it from 25+ feet at any time. Even I could probably do that Smile I bet Justice averages at least 2 or 3 three's a game on probably 6 to 8 attempts. Just because he hasn't taken as many 3's as some of the others doesn't mean he's not as good a shooter as any of the three you mentioned. IMO, he is a better shooter than Hall & Akers, but not Crum. Just my opinion!

There you go...It's Highlighted...i just took the possibilities out of what you said. So therefore i didn't make up any stats...I just went by what you put.
Messages In This Thread
Who is the best 3 pt shooter in the mountains? - by uk96 - 01-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Who is the best 3 pt shooter in the mountains? - by uk96 - 01-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Who is the best 3 pt shooter in the mountains? - by uhavenoidea - 01-02-2008, 12:00 AM