Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan-74 vs Knott County Central-57
sassy Wrote:Haha, Collins played with 10 fouls before he finally fouled out. They never call over the back on him and at one point I thought he was gonna sit on Huffs head. He thought he'd get Bartrum and when Buttermilk stepped in Collins started backing down. But everytime we play JBS we have the same certain ref that worked over at ALC for years. And so far every game we've played this season, with the exception of the Somerset game, we have had the same refs for every game we have played this season. Where are all the refs at? I would like a different one every now and then.

The way I saw it Bartrum was the one starting stuff with the JBS players. He was called for a double foul earlier in the game and for a technical later on. That is just part of basketball and that kind of stuff goes on when local teams play each other. Kids just need to leave it on the court and forget about it. As far as playing with 10 fouls I saw him foul a couple of times but I saw him block so many that I guess they had to call something to break the monotany. The refs that you had in this game are the highest ranked refs in the region. If they had done you wrong then they would not have fouled out both JBS big men and called 4 on the other. There was alot more fouls called against JBS than KCC. Good luck to both teams this year ...
Messages In This Thread
June Buchanan-74 vs Knott County Central-57 - by uk96 - 12-19-2007, 09:36 AM
June Buchanan-74 vs Knott County Central-57 - by uk96 - 12-19-2007, 05:14 PM