Poll: Who wins it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
95.08%
Central
4.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship
mrfootball03 Wrote:No one is winning this game by a landslide. I promise you that, and I am a Belfry fan. Its simply un-educated to say that Belfry will have no problem with Central. This same team had a 14-0 lead with 7 minutes left in the game against Highlands, a team that will be playing the same day this Friday, only in the 5A championship. They have played the toughest schedule of 3A, and one of the toughest all together in Kentucky. Some of you might say, "they played tough non-district teams, but they lost". So, Belfry would have most-likely too. Thats why thier record is decieving, and its hard to tell just how good they are. Belfry can win, and I think they will, but they will have to bring everything to the table.

I will add this to the post. I have been doing a bit of research between the teams and their schedule.

Central's opponents records are 109-63
Belfry's opponenets records are 94-73

Central has played 3 top tier 6A teams, 2 5A, 2 4A and 3 3A teams this year.
Belfry has played 1 5A, 1 4A, 5 3A, 2 2A and 1 1A team this year.

The 6A and 5A teams that Central have played have a combined record of 58-8 and that accounted for 1/2 of their season.

The top 5 teams record wise that Belfry have played have a combined record of 45-18 those being 1 5A, 1 3A, 2 2A and 1 1A teams.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship - by Midee1 - 12-04-2007, 08:51 PM