Poll: Who wins it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
95.08%
Central
4.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship
mrfootball03 Wrote:Alot of you people are underestimating Louisville Central. Yes, we beat Johnson Central, and they beat Louisville Central, but you have to look at some things. Louisville came 4 or 5 hours on a bus, and came unprepared for the Golden Eagles. They didn't exchange film with JC, and figured they could take them without knowing anything about them. That was a mistake by thier coach, and I think he learned from that. So, I think you can throw that comparison out the window. Central knows all about Belfry. They know what to expect from them. I have watched Belfry almost every game, and I have seen video of LC against JC, P-T, & Highlands. Belfry is more physical, but LC is more athletic. Belfry can't afford to make any mistakes on D. Preston, Elkins, Young, Varney, Lovern, whenever in the game will have to cover like they've never covered before. Cental's recievers have good size, and are athletic enough to make plays, big plays too. They may not have one reciever as good as Somersets' Cole, but they all are good enough to get the job done. One of the biggest thing for them its basically a home game for them, along with this is the biggest game in thier schools history. We need to have more Pirate fans there than ever before because they will have the other Louisville schools backing them. We need all our mountain team bretheren to step up and be there to help support us against those Louisville schools as we would them. This is going to be a war, and everyone needs to give 200%, even the fans. Bring as many horns, cow bells, and noise makers as you possibly can & BE LOUD!

If all that is done, I see Belfry winning, 42-34 in a very hard fought game.

They didn't exchange film because woodford county's coach gave them film of JC... So they new all about JC... I have seen film of them, an from what I can gather, their Offensive line is their week point, their d-line isnt much better, an that is is 2 of Belfry's strong points is their lines, Belfry will win this game by atleast 14...
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship - by kyr450 - 12-04-2007, 06:31 PM