Poll: Who wins it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
95.08%
Central
4.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship
Sarrr Wrote:This could be the best team we play this season. Or it could be SSDD. Either way, I'm glad we'll be there, and the boys will give it everything I'm sure. TBH that's all we can ask.

Apparently Central has some good talent, but they are all extremes: small but quick skill personel, big but slow linemen. Belfry's strength this season is in the fact that pretty much all our pirates are quick AND pack a punch. It's like you're playing against a whole team of linebackers.

In the end, I think we'll be fast enough to keep Central's speed demons in check, and that we'll be too strong as a TEAM for them. We've steamrolled almost everyone else this year, and I don't see the Big Red Machine slowing down for this one either. I underestimated the score tonight, so I'll go a little bigger for this one:

Belfry - 49
Central - 28
I agree tottaly, The Big Red Machine will not stop for anyone, it should be a clost game, but thats what everyone thought about BC....
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship - by BELFY_ALL_THE_WAY - 12-03-2007, 11:52 AM