Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Trustworthy Weatherman in Central KY?
ComfortEagle Wrote:In the Lexington/Richmond/Berea area, basically we have 3 credible weathermen. I tend to like Chris Bailey on WKYT, but who do you think is the most accurate?

The reason I ask is, Chris Bailey has been saying all week that late Sunday night we should be getting snow showers or flurries, and then see our first accumulating snow in Central KY this coming Wednesday.

However, weather.com and WLEX18 are showing that it won't be nearly cold enough to produce any snows this upcoming week.

Any thoughts?

I truly think that Chris Baily is the most thoughtful. He's blogs are unreal. If he's accurate or not is debateable, but to say that he's not the deepest thinker is IMO blasphemy. He uses all prediction methods, and gives them credible weight... the GFS, NAM, Canadian, and the European models...

I don't think we'll be seeing snow here in central KY. But I do think think that CB is the best.

Teddy Roosevelt once said, "If can be right 70% of the time, i will have eclipsed my highest expectation...." REALLY?? The fact is, if we can be right just once more than wrong, we could make millions on wall street. If Baily can be right just 51% of the time on Main Street, he'd be a god. lol

Great thread!! Bill Meck and his weather 101 class will surely object to it, and our views.
Messages In This Thread